Monday 14 October 2019

Log 6: Family Tag

Log 6:

During the holidays I played tag with my family, I then demonstrated social responsibility by giving a high level of communication, fair play, being a role model and many more. I showed these responsibilities on the field by making sure the teams were even how did I do this? well is by making sure we had even numbers from the youngest to the oldest, a lot of my siblings wanted to stay in the same team but I said no because it isn't fair on the rest of them. So what I did was split from the youngest to the oldest for example my two younger brothers also my two youngest cousins I asked them what kind of sports they play and they all played touch & rugby so I split both my brothers and put them in different groups, also done the same thing to my cousins. I ended up doing that to the rest of my family members even the adults, at the same time I made sure they all had the same abilities as their opponents. Before the game started I set the rules for example Rule 1: The adults & teenagers can't tag the younger kids, Rule 2: if the younger kids score a try they get 2 points, Rule 3: Make sure all shirts are tucked in etc. I then explained all the rules to the younger kids about how to play tag and made sure I was clear about the rules too. For example: I said "This is a non tackle game, so if I see you tackling someone your off the field. On the 6th tag its hand over! 3 steps away from the person being tagged, No kicking, No forward passes, To start off, tap the ball on the ground etc" I asked them if they don't get it just tell me so I know, my niece came up to me said what do they do if they get tagged, So I said just place the ball on the ground then pick up your tag, put it on then roll the ball under your legs. I then showed her a demonstration just so she could understand more, She said "Thank you Aunty I know how to do it now!" This had a really good impact on my younger generation and myself because they look up to me as their role model and now they understand how to play tag. This is an example of me at level 4-5 social responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment