Friday 8 March 2019

Log Three: Touch

Log Three:

During the game of touch I demonstrated Social responsibility by being positive, showing full co-operation, communicating and also being enthusiastic during our whole game. During our first half the girl's were struggling with our plays, so I asked if anyone wanted a sub. As soon as I jumped on I had a little group talk with them and told them just focus on having fun and enjoying the game, "Only the little wins matter girls" Wendy reminded them. We jumped back on with positive attitudes and smiles which I wanted to see. We ran through the play one more time because they felt more confident about it, we felt real good because it worked for the first time For example: I started off with the ball and called the plays "Sushi Biscuit 4" (Starter but on the 4th touch Bus) Khloe dumped the ball Wendy scooped dummies to Aeysha and passed to me, I ran few yards while Aeysha wrapped around me, I was suppose to pass her the ball but I dummied it to her and our opposite opponents fell for it, that's when I had the chance to score a try. After that, we all felt more confident and wanted to do more plays. It was good seeing the girls enjoying the game , so I jumped off and the girls were getting frustrated and annoyed at each other. After the first half was over,  I called the girls over and kept on telling them "Just have fun and enjoy the game, make it a fun game okay girls. Only the little wins matter" They jumped back on laughing, smiling and confident. I was cheering them on by Clapping, hyping them up on the side line. This had a positive impact on our touch team because we left with positive attitudes, hyped up and a lot of smiles. Our team was the only team that was odd, because we all were being goofy and Laughing a lot. This is an example of me at a Level 4 of Social responsibility.

1 comment: