Friday 15 February 2019

Log One: Modified Touch

Log One:

During our game of Modified touch, I demonstrated Social responsibility by taking charge of my team when they didn't know who to mark or what to do. I did this by matching up their own abilities with our opponents, I made sure that their abilities matched perfectly with the opponents For example: I asked David if he would be alright marking the fastest person on the opponents team, only because he was the fastest on our team. I also asked my team mates if they were alright with the people they were marking and they all agreed. Now it was game plan time, I communicated with my team mates to create a game plan. Me and David had the same game plan For example: If we were attacking I told my team mates to drag their player out while the rest of the team find open space, but if we were offense we would play man on man. We did lose our first game but it had a good impact on my team because we learnt from our mistakes. Every time we would lose our team would build more confidence in themselves and they would always learn from their own mistakes. This is an example of me at level 4 social responsibility.




1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect reflection. I like the way the way you have made and explained your point and backed it up with a specific example. Well done on the excellent start you have made to the year

    ReplyDelete